These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Salon Advantage service and website. By visiting the Salon Advantage website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Contract
When you place an order via our website (www.salonadvantage.net) treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
Product Specifications & Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Salon Advantage shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any products ordered. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our refunds and returns page for details.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all products within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Salon Advantage has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund by contacting our Customer Services Department on 01273 921691
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or American Express cards. Charges will appear on your statement as “Salon Advantage “.
- All prices are quoted in the selected currency including Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of ordering. If a problem in supply should occur and you would like to cancel your order we will be happy to assist you in obtaining a refund via our Customer Services Department on 01273 921691.
- Most items will be delivered using a private courier service.
- If you haven’t received your items within 2 weeks of the date of despatch, they can be declared “lost in transit” and we will arrange a replacement order.
We are unable to accept orders from outside of the united Kingdom.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, by calling our Customer Service Department on 01273 921691 If the item has already been despatched then please see below for our returns policy.
You have the right to cancel your order and request a Returns Number within 14 days of the date of delivery. Please notify us through by phone of your intention to return your item(s) within this time and we will promptly issue you with a Returns Number. You must quote this number on the correspondence accompanying the return. You must return your item(s) within 14 days of your Returns Number being issued.
If you’ve ordered the wrong item(s) or simply had a change of heart, please return it in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc). You must not write anything on the item, its packaging or instructions. Please note that the costs of returning your item(s) must be paid by you.
Goods returned because they are faulty or defective must be returned in the condition you received them. We will pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us.
Please make sure you get proof of postage in case your item gets lost in the post.
Provided that you return your item(s) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions we will refund what you’ve paid for the item(s) or replace or exchange the item(s) if applicable. Refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt of the returned item(s). Refunds are made using the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
The following information is intended as a guideline. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
- Should a fault occur with the item(s) within 28 days of delivery you will be offered the choice of a replacement or refund.
- If there is a fault with your product or other defect with your order within 12 months of delivery we will normally offer a replacement or repair.
- On returning faulty items ensure you adhere to the returns guidelines as outlined above. Failure to meet these conditions may result in your return not qualifying for a refund or replacement.
- This guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- The guarantee period for consumable items (eg. batteries, camera films, ink cartridges, etc) is three months from date of delivery.
You can notify us of a faulty item by calling our Customer Service Department on 01273 921691.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Use of Website Content
- All content included in this site, text and graphics (including copyright), is owned and controlled by Salon Advantage Ltd. In accessing the Salon Advantage web pages, you agree that you may only read, print or download the content of this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Salon Advantage pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Salon Advantage Systems Ltd. Any content found to be being used for commercial use such as images or video will be subject to a minimum charge of £500 per item per month.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent.
Privacy & Disclaimer
- We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail as a result of ordering from Salon Advantage.
- We expect you to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password for your Salon Advantage online account.